Saturday, June 21, 2008

Well I got pulled over for Driving after the sauce...

I have had a hell of a time, thanks to San Antonio's finest.  Well I have decided to post some thoughts on the whole affair to date, some for education as to what to do if pulled over or when you have had the pinch put on.  Mostly I am going to rant, yes thats right rant, about the lack of planning and efficiency of the judicial system in Bexar County.  There are more than a few things that are just making me crazy about the whole process. Well more on that to come....

I am heading to Chicago to play some paintball and hope that people who are interested will jump to that blog and follow the mayhem as I try a new medium to build my favorite pass time now that drinking is out for two years.  


well thats all for now, I just wanted to post a little blurb to say that I am still around and plan to make this blog fun and exciting.

Peace

Jefe

No comments: